Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Frackin A

Just like they say on Galactica.

I'm out of town and I brought Thunder with me (YES I NAME MY BIKE, WANT TO FIGHT ABOUT IT!!!) and I was just giving it a quick once over before I put it in my van and noticed the rear wheel was rubbing a lot on the brake. One of the spokes had apparently become very loose and caused the wheel to go WAY out of true.

This is a total pisser, I can't imagine how much more effort I put in to cover that distance. Thinking back I was noticing that it felt a little wobbly going down some of the descents to Alpine. It shouldn't have since I just took it in, but I did not think anything of it at the time. They actually have mechanics at all the stops who could have fixed this for me right there if I would have thought to check it.

ANOTHER VALUABLE LESSON LEARNED....for whatever that's worth...

I'm stronger for it now??? Yea that's it...

No comments: